Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morticia74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 05:28 PM
    What's this 80s title?
    The movie is about a greaser who dies in a car accident, bargains with God to come back, comes back and goes to prom, then dies in his girlfriends arms. The end is him sitting in a tree with Duke of Earl playing.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 11:12 PM

I think you are talking about "The Heavenly Kid" starring Jason Gedrick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s title. [ 2 Answers ]

This ones about a boy, who has an imaginary friend... but creates a potion in his kitchen that gives the friend a lifelike form... but something happens and the creature runs away and the boy looks for him in the city... thinkn a treehouse was involved as well

80s movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie made in 85 or86. It is about a boy and girl falling in love while on the run, but I can't remember who is chasing them or why. Sorry this isn't much to go on but I would love to find this movie.

Looking for the title of a movie from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I believe it was from the 80s, Kind of a college life movie, one theme was the building of science projects that locked the other students out of dorm rooms, the challenge was to solve the lock.

Looking for 80s fantasy title [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie I saw when I was a child.. the only thing I can is that it was about a girl and she had some sort of mind problem. I'm not sure if she was being brainwashed or they were trying to make her stop having bad dreams but they had her head strapped up to some...

'80s Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I remember seeing when I was little which I want to say is from the mid to late 80s, and I desperately want to find the name of it. All I remember about it is there's this boy who's in a tree house and he looks out his window and sees a hairy creature, which I'm also sure of is...

View more questions Search