Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conyers27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Can child support be taken from my child father ssi
    My child father I not currently working and is on public asstistaces and recivces ssi so I wanted to know if child support can be taken from his ssi
    conyers27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:49 AM

Can support be taken from my child father ssi
    mdarby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:00 PM

No Im going through this and since its SSI they can stop their child support

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support or ssi benefits for kids because father is in jail [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I want to know if there is anyway to get more then 5 dollars a month for 3 kids child support or attach ssi for money.. The father is in prison for 12 -36 years for attempting to kill me and his own kids.. I was a stay at home Mother for 13 years we have lost mostly everything as it was an...

SSI benefits and Child Support for Adult Child. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a parent can still be obligated to pay child support to a severely disabled adult child for the life of the child? (even if the child is receiving state benefits) we are in Cali...

SSI Benefits and Child Support for Disabled Adult Child [ 3 Answers ]

I am the father of a 19 year old disabled daughter (learning disabilities). Her mother has been collecting child support for the past 14 years, but our CA Court Order ends child supoort at age 19. Her mother is now in the porcess of taking me back to court to continue the Adult with Disabilities...

Father on SSI so no child support? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My children's father is on SSI and does not pay his court ordered child support. I also know that he has been working under the table for some time now (and is earning more than me) and still will not pay his child support. He is 15 months behind on payments. I had a child support case...

View more questions Search