Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Reoccurring Nightmare
    I keep having the same dream, not every day but maybe every other day. It's been a few weeks now since I started having this dream.

Sometimes I start in this grocery store, I'm putting quarters in one of those candy stands and I'm looking outside and it's dark and gray and some guy is staring at me from his car.

Then all of the sudden, I'm in this gated city. It's dark, like night time or it's just gray. All the roads are clobber stone. A friend brings me over to this big storage garage thing and she explains to me without words or motion that there'll be a dance here. It's really dark and I see the man who was looking at me at the grocery store. He's now like the boss/mayor of the city and he gives me these green beads and I put them in my pocket. Something inside me tells me to run away and get out of this city. It's like this mayor guy had mind control over everyone.

I turn around the corner and I see people [people I know in real life] walking up the road holding candles and chanting something, I say something and everyone repeats it. I open this door to this house, looking for a phone, and there is this very old man, he just repeats everything I say and it looks like he is rotting and I just leave the house and start pushing my way through the crowd and whenever I see a close friend I start shaking them telling them to get out of here with me, but they are like zombies and I keep running.

I see the boss man and he tries to run me over with his car. I like jump onto another car and he crashes and either dies or gets badly injured. People are still zombies like. I try to escape by climbing the city big concrete walls.

Now I wake up or appear in this hospital bed. Someone is taking my left breast tissue out completely. I start crying while I'm holding those silicone breasts that surgeons use for breast enhancement. Now my left breast is all flat and I'm crying about that and the two silicone things are different sizes one said "C cup" the other said something else.

This is where I wake up.

If anyone can enlighten me on what this dream possibly means that'd be great-- like I said it's a reoccurring dream.

Thanks!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Wow, sorry Muddy! I know nothing but, how long has this been recurring? Have you changed your diet?
    I've had recurring dreams but only maybe twice a year.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2010, 12:23 AM

It's been happening since the last week of Jan!

My diet HAS changed since JAN 1st.

I'm back to my veggie old self again.

Eeps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

My husband (the bread winner) left me and our 8 yr old son without enough to pay our food elec, mortgage. He quit his job and claims the little money he has has to go for himself. I called mortgage co to order a hardship and sent out my paperwork in the meantime should I consider asking them if I...

Sinusitis, reoccurring [ 2 Answers ]

In the last 12 months, I am averaging a sinus infection monthly. The symptoms go away after 3-7 days and then reoccur a few weeks later. Often, I notice a few white patches on my left tonsil around the same time, or right after, the symptoms occur. Often, its my left sinus that is the problem too....

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

Someone can help me.  do reoccurring dreams mean [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of about 6 months decided to say lets be friends, we were good together, and respected each other so much. He said he was'nt ready for a relationship since recently getting divorced. I understood but also figured it was someone else in the picture. I can understand all the...

Reoccurring dream [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for almost a year now, and at least twice a week I am plagued by bad dreams. I have had these dreams probably ever since we started dating. In all dreams, they are the same, some things are different in the dreams like where I am at, who's around me, but the same thing...

View more questions Search