Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by agpunter View Post
    How do I get to windows explorer?
    There are many ways. One quick one is right-click on the Start button and select "Explore".
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 10:27 AM

Another: Double-click the MyComputer icon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wordpad Options (Under View Menu) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am working on wordpad and wanted to know what Option (Under View Menu) exactly does when we point to (Writer) and the (Embedded). I know how to work with (Text) (Word) and (Rich Text), but the options for (Writer) and the (Embedded) does not bring any changes on my working area on...

How do I get my data from a file that is now corrupted and unreadable? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I have an external hard drive that has been working fine for months then all of a sudden I tried to open some files and I get the message THE FILE IS CORRUPTED AND UNREADABLE! But some of the other files I can open fine why is this, and how can I get my data back? Please help!...

Is there a way to open a wps.doc in MS Word [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to open a wps.doc in MS Word?

I am open one file it opens another file. [ 2 Answers ]

While I am opening one song it plays another song or some movie file.. I scanned the system with antivirus but I am unable to find any virus.. Any one can help me...

Open Works (.wps) Doc with MS Word [ 1 Answers ]

MS is nuts. I can't open a Works Word Processor File (.wps) with Word. Is there a workaround to this? I do know that with Works you can save a .wps file as .doc. Is this the only option? Thanks!

View more questions Search