Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IALFHo100soet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 11:03 PM
    How do you go about hooking up a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Recorder to a T.V.
    I would like to hook up a DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a T.V. set.
    It is a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a
    Sharp 46 inch T.V. tHE t.v. is aLCD T.V. My name is Danny Couch
    And my E-mail address is [email protected].
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by IALFHo100soet View Post
    I would like to hook up a DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a T.V. set.
    It is a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a
    Sharp 46 inch T.V. tHE t.v. is aLCD T.V. My name is Danny Couch
    and my E-mail address is -----.
    What did you want to record? Or do you just want to use it as a player? What's the model of your TV?

Best method would be HDMI out to the TV. I'm not sure if that unit will play VHS through HDMI or not. If not, then you'll also need to run composite audio/video cables to the TV also. Composite cables are the RCA yellow, white, and red. Then I would use the composite input for just VHS and the HDMI for DVD (since you'll have much better picture quality for DVD this way).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making the right connection with Dish NTWk HD box, Panasonic DVD/VCR recorder and LG [ 2 Answers ]

I got a response from and earlier question yesterday, thanks. Now my question is some what related, but a little more in detail. What is the best way (procedure) of connecting an HD Dish Satellite box, Panasonic DVD/VCR recorder (with built in tuner), and LG HDTV. The Satellite box has...

Best way to connect Dish HD Receiver, Panasonic DVD/VCR Recorder to LG HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the best quality (audio and video) in connecting a Dish Network HD Receiver (with HDMI out, component out and SD out), Panasonic DVD/VCR recorder (with component, SDout, and HDMI out) to an LG HDTV with 2 HDMI inputs, component inputs, and of course all have the coaxial cable...

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Hooking up a dish network dvr satelitte, to a vcr, surround sound and a dvd recorder. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic dvd Recorder dmr-EZ17, an Emerson ewv404 VCR, an RCA Guide Pluc Gold TV, a Venturer Souround Sound System and Dish Network displayer-dvr. The Panasonic recorder I received as a gift this past Christmas but my aversion to electronic hookup kept it in the box. The other parts...

Hooking up dvd/vcr recorder to a TV with digital cable [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to hook up a dvd/vcr(Pioneer) recorder to a digital cable box with a Panasonic lcd TV.

View more questions Search