Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karim_sbitar Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2006, 09:24 AM
    Bowing back
    My back is not strait. I have a problem in my posture. When I'm standing am a little bowed. And also when am sitting I feel uneasy when I try to keep striat
    What should I do
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 24, 2006, 12:11 PM
    Hi Karim,
    Physical therapy certainly might be of benefit in some regards. I would also look into chiropractic work as a possibility.
    Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

How can I get him back? [ 17 Answers ]

I just split up with my boyfriend just over a week ago who I was with for 3 months and I am really missing him. A couple of days after we had split up I text him saying we should talk he agreed to it I was meant to go up on that Saturday but I found out he had been txting another girl after he had...

How do I get her back? [ 3 Answers ]

I meet this girl about 2 months ago through some friends of mine who are also her friends. When I first meet her I just wanted to go home with her and I ended up doing this. After that night we kept talking and I became very interested in her and began to really like her, we started hanging out a...

View more questions Search