Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdresslar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 08:35 AM
    Sales Tax ID
    I am starting a Home Business. I will be a Distributor for Mia Bella Scents.

Please help me with this.
    Thank you,

Barbara Dresslar
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2006, 08:42 AM
    This is a questions and answer site - how may we help you? What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales tax on capital improvement [ 5 Answers ]

First of all, I live in the state of NY. We have had contractors do work that would constitute as capital improvement (windows, boiler, plumbing not related to a repair). One of them charged me sales tax. I looked on the government's website and it stated that if you fill out the form you are not...

Sales tax [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago I bought a laptop in California and paid all necessary taxes. Now I am leaving the US from San Francisco and I'll take my new laptop outside the US. Can I return taxes (I have the Russian passport)? If yes, how and where can I do that? Thank you very much for assistance. Ma_Shma

Sales Tax [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a home based embroidery business. I would like to know when and on what I should charge sales tax?:confused:

Sales tax id#? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of opening an embroidery business operating from my home. I need to purchase clothing, blankets, hats, etc to have on hand as samples. I was told by the vendors that I need a sales tax id number?? or a resale tax id number?? I might be talking about 2 different tax id...

Sales tax [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a remote starter installed on my vehicle, should the dealership have charged me sales tax (OHIO) on the labor or only on the merchandise?

View more questions Search