Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 07:45 AM

Tick, sorry I am coming into this late...
    I am SO sorry for your loss. You did the right thing! I hope you guys are all coping well!
    *hugs*
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 07:48 AM

Thanks ! It is just getting a little easier, but my son and I coming back from a walk yesterday were commenting on no Taffy to great us coming in the door. Of all the pets I have had over the long years, she was the one I was closest to.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's so lovely [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been hanging out with this girl lately, and I'm trying to figure out if she likes me more than just friends. She comes over to this guys apartment a lot, and I do too. It seems like whenever I'm sitting somewhere she always comes and sits right next to me, no matter how many other places...

The lovely human heart [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a biology test next Monday and need to ace this test. I had one about the heart last Thursday which if I may say so I did an excellent job on. There are just a few things I need to clarify so that I'm confident I know the chapter. Today we studied the PO2, which if I recall...

My lovely parents [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I just want to share my feelings to you. I have been brought up in a very happy way by my parents. They get me everything what I need. I got married recently and I find it very difficult leaving them and staying in my husband's house. My husband is not friendly to anyone. He is just...

Lovely nails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I want big nails. What shoud I do to get bigger nails?

Fair lovely [ 1 Answers ]

Hi mother er any one want to care his skin to come his person for me. I care for it. I always sleeping his bed. And...

View more questions Search