Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ismotorsport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 01:27 AM
    Take over trucking business with established authority or start new business?
    Starting a trucking business but have opportunity to take over trucking business with established authority mc dot #s and clean record or should I start new business with new authority dot mc #s. Any advantages to taking over established? And is it worth $2000?
    Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2010, 11:26 AM

How big is this established trucking company that you could take over for $2,000? What sort of assets does it have? Any actual equipment or is it just a broker type business that gets loads and then parcels them out to drivers?

Does it have any existing clients that it pulls freight for now?

A little more info would help me formulate an answer for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

How to start a Hot Shot Trucking Business [ 5 Answers ]

I am very interested in starting my own hot shot truck business, and I wanted to know if anyone had any information that would help me get started.

How Do I Write a Business Profile for a Trucking Business? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write a business profile for a trucking business?

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

View more questions Search