Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diva2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 07:55 PM
    Unfit father
    I have taken care of a child for 4 years. This child is 4 years old now. The father just got released from prison and still has warrants and parole. I get threatened everyday that he is coming to get the child and he is very unstable. What suggestions do you have for me to protet this child and myself.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2010, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by diva2010 View Post
    I have taken care of a child for 4 years. This child is 4 years old now. The father just got released from prison and still has warrants and parole. I get threatened everyday that he is coming to get the child and he is very unstable. What suggestions do you have for me to protet this child and myself.
    I assume you are the biological mother of this child? Is there a court order in place granting the father any rights to visitation?

Also, I'm curious as to how they released him from prison if there was an active warrant for him. Usually once he's incarcerated, they'll notify anyone else who has a warrant for him and they'll deal with it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I prove a father unfit [ 1 Answers ]

Like in my previous question my ex is a drunk and I thought that alone should be enough to prove my kids are in a dangerous situation but it wasn't,how do I prove it isn't a good environment?He has ni dl either

Unfit father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all and thanks in advance for any replys.. I live in SC and I have a delema. I gave custody of my child to his father because we split up and both of us lost our job and I knew that the paternal g-parents could take care of my son financially. I have noticed since this has happened that the...

Unfit father [ 12 Answers ]

My baby is almost 4 and has only seen her father once. And he hasn't paid anything for her. He now wants to take me to court for visittaion. He has an extensive criminal history of drugs, and assault. He is a really bad person that has threatened to kill me, and kick my , and steal my child, and to...

Unfit father? [ 3 Answers ]

I would be very grateful for any advice anybody may have. After a very short relationship that then ended I found out I was pregnant-I did tell the father and after a while we decided to try and get back together. As time went on I found and that He was a very heavy drinker indeed and it made him...

Unfit father [ 2 Answers ]

How do I prove that my daughter's father is unfit?

View more questions Search