Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamelamarciano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 04:35 PM
    Is dvd play with the e drive or the c drive?
    Is dvd play with the E drive or the C drive ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2010, 05:15 PM

Its not the C drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy DVD Moves to laptop hard drive from a DVD Cd [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Guys, need your help again on this one, how can I copy DVD Movies unto to my laptop hard drive from a DVD Cd, and cut the files down from GB to MB, normaly if you download a movie from the internet the files would be between 700 MB to 1000 depending on the movies, how can copy and cut the files...

DVD/CD Drive - read dvd but will not write to dvd. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guy's. I have trouble with my dvd/cd-rw combo. My laptop is a Acer TravelMate 2413LC, don't know the make and model of the dvd/cd-rw combo. It reads and writes to Cd's no problem there. But is will not write to a blanc dvd - it reads the dvd. If I put a blanc cd in it ask me what I like to...

DVD CD drive does not play [ 3 Answers ]

I am using a ACER POWER 2000 with a Mata DVD RAM UJ85JS drive . The drive indicates that it is accessing a loaded CD or DVD but never succeeds in reading or playing the CD or DVD . There are no lower or upper filter settings in the registry. I have removed the DVD and it has reinstalled. I...

Is this cd/dvd drive and hard drive compatible with this motherboard? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I want to know if these parts are compatible... Newegg.com - ASUS Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 14X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe - CD / DVD Burners Newegg.com - Western Digital...

My dvd combo drive does not play few cd/dvds [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, In the search to findout about my problem I landed on this site.. found very intresting about the help offer through your personal immense knowledge, I will be glad if I get help from you, Basics - Compaq v3000 series, Windows vista ultimate , I am using my compaq dvd combo...

View more questions Search