Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutmeg123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 11:53 PM
    Probation Violation ?
    I was doing well on probation for drug sales.Made it to mail in,had to report every third month.Got in trouble with CPS.failed a drug test with CPS.When time to report to PO.I got scared because of failed test with CPS.It's been 5 months since contact with PO of any kind.What am I looking at,and what can I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2006, 07:59 AM
    Report this to your PO, it will go a lot better if the news comes from you.

I would expect them to put you on a closer supervised probation, including more frequent drug testing
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Report this to your PO, it will go alot better if the news comes from you. I would expect them to put you on a closer supervised probation, including more frequent drug testing
    Hello nut:

I think the Padre is right on, here. Certainly, if you get caught, you're going to do time. If you go back now, I'll bet you get nothing more than what the Padre said.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation Of Probation [ 9 Answers ]

My husband was charged with Resisting Arrest w/o Violence. He was sentenced to take 8 hr Anger management Class. Probation for 1 year. Write apology letter to cop. Pay court fees & FInes = 825.00. My husband was pulled back into jail for Violation Of Probation. Everything else was...

Probation Violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My husband was arrested two weeks ago when he went to see his probation officer because of a failed drug test. He was arrested on the spot and has been in jail every since. I talked to his PO and he said he would ask judge to reinstate and send him for rehab. He also said it could take a...

Probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

I got 18 monthes on probation in October 2005 in may of 2006 I got a owi I onley had eleven monthes of probation left. An I told my po in 48 houers an asked if there was any thing I can do to not be violated an she said she was going to talk to her boss an told me to call her back an I called her...

Violation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to...

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation sense October 2005 in may 2005 I was arrested for owi I asked my po if there was any thing I could do to not be violated she said she was going to talk to her boss an to call her back she said I was not going to be violated as long as I went to drug an alcohole classes an I...

View more questions Search