Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 02:42 PM
    A female coworker coworker and husband to friendly at his work
    This female coworker sends him filthy jokes, flirts with him, he is saying things about our personal home time to her , she has called him and he her , she doesn't even come over to talk to him when I am around. I am sure there is something going on. What do you think?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2010, 04:17 PM

She's being way too friendly. I'd tell hubby to knock it off. Or you could do what I did when one of my late husband's girlfriends called the house looking for him. I asked her where she lived. She wanted to know why. I told her that I was packing all of his things up and would be dropping them all off at her house so she could support him as I was tired of doing it. And wouldn't you know that b*tch hung up on me! The nerve of her to do that! And yes, I heard it from him later when he complained that I spoke to her on the phone and now she won't talk to him anymore. Aw, gee, I sure solved that problem in a hurry. You could do something similar with him and I'm sure it will work.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 10, 2010, 08:57 PM

Awesome Twinkie, just awesome.

When it comes to protecting your home front, NOTHING is out of bounds. Do not let social etiquette / morays stop you from publicly humiliating anyone who threatens your family. Public, public, PUBLIC. All sense of "privacy" of the issue must be completely eliminated by you.

Do not let fear of embarrassment (to yourself or your husband) stop you. Talk about it, OUT LOUD, to everyone involved. And when you do, you're not being crazy, you're confidently acting as if what YOU want to occur is already a foregone conclusion. Confidence!

Walk into his work, take him by the hand and walk him over to her desk... introduce yourself confidently and unashamedly. Tell her you've been concerned lately there may be something inappropriate going on (or starting to) and you wanted them both to know that:

a) "I love my husband, so it's not OK."
    b) "If anything does happen, well, oh my, no telling WHAT you'll have to do make your life impossible to live."
    c) "Not you honey, don't worry, she's the only one you'll be "impacting"... and we'll just laugh about it afterwards, won't we?"
    d) Kiss-kiss... "Have a good day...oh, do I need to talk to your boss, too? No, I can do that later...ta ta."

Picture those strong female hollywood types... BE that person for a few minutes and enjoy it.

Then make sure your husband knows you're having fun with it, but you're not unaware. Then have a great dinner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My coworker wants me to take days off from college to work for her. [ 102 Answers ]

Here's a little back story: There are two of us that work as receptionists in a small office. I work 2 weekdays, as well as every other Sat. and she works 3 weekdays as well as every other Sat. I just started going to school full-time as well (decided to go back to college) on the days I don't...

What does my coworker want from me? [ 7 Answers ]

Please help! I have a coworker that has been sending mixed signals for about a year now. We were friends a few years ago then I left the company. I came back and now I am confused. I don't know what to think. When I was there initially, we were good friends and joked around a lot. He even...

Husband Having an Emotional Affair with Coworker [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I want to meet the coworker and my husbands has not made it happen. I have met other coworkers but not her. I have gotten; its not that I don't want you to meet her, she just doesn't go out after work but during the day its lunch and coffee. They email often, and he thinks nothing is...

Husband saved chats from coworker [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 5 years we have one child. I recently found chats on my husbands jump drive he had saved from his previouse job where he worked for 4 years. I bought him a new flash/jump drive and decided that I could use his old one he said no problem. I found hundreds of...

View more questions Search