Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstar1002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Meladerm in south africa
    Hi all
    I'm looking for the product Meladerm from Civant skincare which is based in the U.S. Are there any outlets for this product in South Africa?
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2010, 03:14 PM

What is it and what does it do? Why do you want it?
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 10, 2010, 04:00 PM

I went on their website and they say they ship worlwide
    " We Ship Worldwide! If your country is not listed in our
    online checkout, please use the mail order form."
    So this may include South Africa.
    Shipping may be pricey but got to deal with it (I live in france and I have the same problem).
    Good luck and tell us about your progress!
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Feb 10, 2010, 11:33 PM

Look in the CBD you may find some one who can help you.
    Hey I live in Johannesburg,and I find everything here!
    Capetonian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 05:43 AM
    I purchased mine directly through the Website with my C/C. I live in Cape Town. Everything is going smoothly, 2 days after placing the order I received my tracking number. They also give you the link to track your own parcel. No problems.

Good Luck

It's a great product
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 16, 2010, 07:44 AM

How did you find this product? It did absloutley nothing for me and I know others have had the same experience. As far as I could tell, it was a very good moisturiser, but just did not fulfil what it promised.
    Islandchic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 01:03 PM
    I am extremely dark skinned from the caribbean , I have always been searching for ways to brighten up my face and skin since I was made almost black from the sun , I used everything including buying lighter powders and I ve always read these forums to see if anyone would have any luck finding a cream that worked . Anyway long story made short I just order 2 weeks ago Meladerm and guess what I itched in my face for the first 2 to 3 days and I start to see lightening on my chin yea I couldn't believe it, finally a cream that start to lighten my black skin lol
    Anyway today its exactly 2 weeks since I started and over the last 2 days I noticed a few changes in my face but thought I was not seeing right
    But yeah today amazing results my face actually lightened up.

So sad maybe some people want faster results but meladerm seems to be extremely true to their word of helping people like me
    I will continue to use and update on my progress, and the good thing why I got this product is because I couldn't find any negative reviews that it damaged anyone so I'm feeling extremely pleased
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 02:47 AM

Your are right, I am looking for a person/friend who want to use Mono or Alhpa Arbutin. I live in Pakistan so like India I can easily find and get these chemicals easily here.

But again need a friend(s) to start a journey with, to skin lighting to 3-4 shades. Here in India and Pakistan, people are crazy about milky skins even my husband very found of milky skin. I do have white color but its my legs arms hands feet not face. I have tanned a lot.

HQ is very temporary. You get your freckles, pigmentation back 1 or 2 months after stopping using it.

One want to depig. Stop/reduce melanin or melanocytes to produce, in the body. I am using Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey it has worked for me.

One want to Depig inside out. I have oily skin and clean my face every after 3 hrs no matter want with water and moister it. It has helped

Again need to shade 3-4 shades permanently for my husband and myself.

Anyone want to start a journey reply REMOVED

Aug 9, 2010, 05:56 AM

Islandchic,

I used meladerm for far longer than 2 weeks with absolutely NO results. I am not alone in this outcome either. That is why it is not a product that is often brought up. If it is working for you, then all good, but it does not live up to it's claims, in my experience.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 9, 2010, 10:20 AM

I also used it for about 1 month before giving up on it. I saw absolutely no results :(
    Islandchic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 02:19 PM
    I have used Meladern before and also give up on it a year ago then I started using another cream that did nothing , so I started using Meladerm just 2 weeks now and its indeed a great surprise that it is working. I understand it may not work for everyone but , you have to give it time
    I like the new tone I have and I will coninue to use until I get the ultimate goal. I was wandering if anyone has gotten extremely light from it as I only want to achieve a tan look .
    Timzo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 05:44 AM
    But where do you get it in south africa.. I am in durban and I want to buy the cream... how long does it last
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 07:34 AM

The word is "you", not "u".

Seriously, I'm really sick of the text/chat speak.

Type it out.

Aug 25, 2010, 07:55 AM

Timzo,

Have you tried emailing the company to find out the availabilty of it in your area ? Short of that, you may have to purchase on line from the meladerm website.

I still say that this product was basically a very good moisturiser but did not give the results they claim are possible.

Aug 25, 2010, 07:58 AM

Oh and just to add Timzo, the jar was fairly small, so okay for small areas like the face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

To marry in South Africa or Germany [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé is German and I am South Africa, we are discussing the options/benefits of getting married either in German or South Africa. We will settle in South Africa for a few years then may decised to move later. Does anyone know what benefits there will be for marrying in either country?

Daughter in South Africa [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get in contact with my daughter in South Africa, but her Dad stopped communication - does anyone know where I can start looking for her?

Travel to South Africa [ 1 Answers ]

Is it ever possinbe to travel to South Africa with a child who is having a Portuguese ID or he will need a passport?

View more questions Search