Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JeziMingo33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Ties people to anvils and drops them in a lake
    Im looking for the title of a movie that I saw many years ago. All I remember is that the main plot was a man who enjoyed tying people to anvils and dropping them into a lake, making some sort of "garden". It was a horror movie, I know that much.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 10, 2010, 01:32 PM

Maybe this one?

Cabin by the Lake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 01:45 PM

I believe it was on lifetime some time ago. He was also an author at the same time, and writing a book about what was happening in real life. Then his editor turned him down or something, and the girl he was after defeats him...

I don't remember the title, but if it's the same thing you're talking about, maybe the extra details will help someone else identify it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She cuts all ties. And bitter [ 248 Answers ]

I dated my ex for almost 2 years. She was the one who initiated the break up after a huge fight. It was a nasty break up. She physically and verbally abused me such as slapping, choking, and said really nasty things in front of her housemate when I was trying to apologize over some text I sent her...

Removing Railroad Ties [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remove a raised flower bed (more of a weed bed really) constructed from two layers of railroad ties. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the railroad ties out without breaking my back? So far the ol' faithful sledge hammer and pry bar has produced only backache and blisters. I'm...

Uses for old rail ties [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I could use old used rail ties for? Or even a website that might show ideas on what to use old used ties for? I have quite a lot of them.

The significance of Neck Ties [ 12 Answers ]

Really... what on earth are neck ties for? Why do we wear them? They seem kind of silly... What is the significance of neck ties? Where did they originate? What do they do? Are they important in any way? Should society just stop wasting those few minutes it takes to put a tie on? Should we...

View more questions Search