Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelicenigma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 10:49 PM
    OMG my dye job is a disaster! HELP!
    Okay so I used Garnier Nutrisse Cream (Almond Creme), my hair was already light brown/dark blond to begin with but I wanted to lighten it up a bit which it said it should do, well it did for my roots (2 inches) they came out almost reddy/blonde the rest is darker brown! What can I do to make my hair all one uniform color? I do have ONE more box of the same dye but I really don't want my roots to go lighter than they are, HELP please any suggestions!? :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 25, 2006, 01:50 AM
    Do not assume the color on the box is going to be the result. The results are often disastrous, and it can make your hair brassy or an even color. Sweetie, please do not use another at home box color on your hair, it will only make matters worse. I recommend that you go to the salon for a hair color correction. The hairstylist will give you your desired color, and most of all, your hair will be one even color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Oh my! Its hot and I have no AC [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a Honeywell CT87N101 to replace the old mercury thermostat. I have a gas furnace w/ A/C. I DO NOT have a heat pump, I have a 5 wire system. Blue, White, Yellow, Red and Green... ALL of which were connected to the OLD thermostat before I decided to replace it except the yellow... I...

Oh my! Oh my! Help me [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all :) im looking for this song it's a duo im 40 % its elton john with another woman but i don't know i heard it in 1988 and since 1988 i didn't find it i just heard the song on radio and i think they didn't said the artist name or the song or i missed it, i recorded it on tape and listened...

View more questions Search