Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Which program is best?
    This will be the first time I'm doing my taxes on my own. The person my aunt used to pay to do them for me just used turbo tax and last year he gave me a 1044 EZ (I think those are the numbers I remember seeing) to file. I know I need to file a state and federal return (or I think I need to. I always have before). I keep seeing advertisements for turbo tax and taxact. Is one better than the other? Has anyone here used them?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 02:33 PM
    I am partial to TaxAct, and I use the professional version for my tax business, but TurboTax is also a good program for the less complex returns.
    IntlTax Posts: 831, Reputation: 23
    Tax Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 03:00 PM

They are both good programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

2.5 program [ 2 Answers ]

I have to do a 2.5 program for 90 days.what does that require?

Which program is best? [ 14 Answers ]

I was just wondering which program would be the best for burning cds or dvds. I have Roxio, CyberLink PowerDVD and of course windows media player. I have the disk for Roxio and have downloaded it myself, but the CyberLink came on my computer. Is is really necessary to keep the media...

How to program [ 1 Answers ]

Westinghouse digital timer model 28442 programing instructions :D

View more questions Search