Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seekingmovies10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy
    A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 10, 2010, 11:55 AM

Are you after the full title or to try buy it?

Here's a link to the movie;
    Nocturna: Granddaughter of Dracula (1979)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vampire movie [ 5 Answers ]

This question is about a movie. I saw it a few years agoat a blockbuster, so it is probably about 6 to 7 years old.The movie was about vampires and was in either the horror orscifi section. The movie starts with these two vampires of different sexes. The male vampire has brown hair and the female...

Don't know the name of the scifi movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a grandfather that is passing down his secret to his grandson. The grandfather is well known for his monster movies. In the movie, every 10 years (in a small town) a monster will show. The monster has to be killed so that the townspeople will not remember the monster and the...

Weird Vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all that I can really remember abou this movie is that its about vampires... They change into really weird/scary monters The only scene I remember is in a small airport and everyone is dead... and there is a girl in a bathroom and she is looking into the mirror and she hears heavy...

Teenage vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that has a gang of teenage vampires and a man falls in love with the female vampire. He has to kill the lead vampire to be with her. The vampires are actually afraid of the man but nobody knows his secret. The man is really a werewolf but you don't know it until the very...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search