Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sstarlover13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 07:58 AM
    What's the movie where a college students get locked in a pit
    There a movie probably in the 90's were a group of college students decide to stay in a underground cell on campus once they get in they some how lock themselves in it, but one of the girls had the key and didn't tell anyone
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 10, 2010, 11:02 AM

It's The Hole (2001)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Students, How Do You Spend Your Summer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys! I live in Toronto and I am already starting to 'brainstorm' about my summer vacation. I am planning to work full time but also plan a couple road trips and get away on weekends and long weekends, even take some days off. I need your help! How do you spend your summer vacations? I am...

Child support for college students [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for eight years, during which time I paid child support to my ex wife. The decree was ordered in PA where she lives and I was ordered to pay child support until each child graduated from school. I have lived in NY since the divorce. My first child then moved to NY after...

College students [ 1 Answers ]

Can I clam my daughter who was in college less then 6 months this year?

College Students + Parental Financial Support [ 2 Answers ]

I have two boys who are both at college. They each have part time jobs. They spend their money on gas and novelties. I am paying an outrageous amount to insure their vehicles and pay for their cell phones. I know a lot of parents flip the bills for their kids while in school but I am not really...

Film about college students [ 1 Answers ]

I seen a film last year about these college students in america who travel to mexico so they can get one of the stundents to have sex for the 1st time. Its sort of a documentary comedy film and I just can't remember the title please help

View more questions Search