Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maungakawa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 01:24 AM
    Roots to bind sandy soil
    I have a sandy river bank which is slipping. I would like to plant trees with roots that bind he soil.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 11:40 AM

The only ones I know of are mangrove trees. They are very suitable for those conditions.
    mslmn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Rice crops.. well suited. Maybe some plants that grow in coastal regions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ph of soil in water and ph of soil in calcium chloride [ 0 Answers ]

What does the difference between ph of soil in water and in calcium chloride depict

The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by. [ 5 Answers ]

The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by farmers and stuff? Just dump everything u know about rainfrost soil here:D

Sandy Lawn [ 1 Answers ]

Question regarding lawn... My sister-in-law, recently widowed just bought a home and the lawn is very sandy. It even grows some (a few) cactus type plants. She was wondering if I could find an answer for her here about what she can do to heal her lawn without replacing it. We appreciate any...

In a bind [ 4 Answers ]

I rent month to month without a written agreement,execpt that I would be paying $800 a month.but now they want me to pay for eletric,water,garbage,sewer,and for them to cut the same grass that they've been cutting for the last two months for free.what do I do:confused: >Moved from Forum Help<

In a Bind. [ 14 Answers ]

I think I have put myself in the worst situation I have ever come across... I have a newly discovered best friend, we have always been good friends but out friendship moved to a new level, we discovered we have more in common than two people could even hope to share, we also discovered that a...

View more questions Search