Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babylove911 Posts: 19, Reputation: -2

Feb 9, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Can I Get My Driver License?
    I Am Seventeen and Live in Riverside CA. I Was Wondering if I can get my driver License at my age. I been Learning How To drive for a while but Now I'm Studying the booklet
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 10, 2010, 05:00 AM

To obtain a driver's license in California, you must be 18 years old, if you are under 18 you may apply for "provisional permit"... see details here: Driver License and Identification (ID) Card Information
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2010, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove911 View Post
    i Am Seventeen and Live in Riverside CA. I Was Wondering if i can get my driver License at my age. I been Learning How To drive for a while but Now im Studying the booklet

Umm, if you have been studying the booklet, it should say when you can get your license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

National Driver License [ 7 Answers ]

In a article I read in my local paper regarding the National Driver License, part of the Real ID Act that the Federal Governments wants. It is coming apparent the If the states do not comply, than citizen of that state will not be allow to board and planes of enter any Federal Building, Ex.(Post...

Driver license [ 2 Answers ]

When was driver license first discover

Driver License Exam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently began studying the booklet to drive a car (I'm 16 years old). I'm just at step one so I was wondering about a few things and thought I might ask here for Older Teens or Adults who have already taken the exam. Is the exam hard? How far do you need to study? I heard from a...

View more questions Search