Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxUntouchablexX Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2010, 10:46 PM
    What should I do for V-day?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and have a very low-maintenance, casual relationship so I don't want to do the cliché candle-light dinner. I'm looking for something more like an interesting adventure we could have. Any suggestions?
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 9, 2010, 11:35 PM

You could rent segways and go riding (weather permitting).

You could go wine tasting (if you are drinking age).
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 02:38 AM

Go to the zoo and bring a picnic.

A walk on the beach,or a fair ground.

A special dvd night,with take aways and choclate.

A pottery class,sounds odd,but so much fun.

Quadding.. on quad bikes,if there is one in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 philips PROJECTION TV worked one day then the next day it works but no picture? [ 1 Answers ]

My television was working fine one day, then we turned it on again it has power, but there is no screen or sound. Where you turn it on at on the front of the TV, the red flashes then you can't turn it off, you have to unplug it to cut it off.

Credit Bureau Reglagations . The day to day things [ 4 Answers ]

So, can someone tell me where I can find out more information on what it is the three credit bureau's (meaning Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian) MUST follow in order to list someone on your credit report... PART ONE: My thoughts on this subject are burning in my mind... and I'm very junior...

30 day notice due on day of rent per agreement-binding? [ 3 Answers ]

Live in San Francisco. Gave manager of building a 30 day notice to vacate. Put in managers mail box. Landlord says manager received our notice 2 days after rent due date. Lanlord says because agreement states notice to vacate must be due on rent due date,thus unaacceptable and they are charging...

Can a salary employee be punished by unwillingly work an extra day.6th day? [ 1 Answers ]

My employer punishes all salary employees by making them work an extra day a week with no warning... is this legal?

Fault to pay rent on day by day lease [ 3 Answers ]

My father rented a house in Rockport, Texas to a small family. He used a verbal contract with stating it would be week by week basis. If they didn't pay they would have to leave. Well they have not paid in nearly a month. My dad kept giving them chances. Well now they will not move. My question...

View more questions Search