Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruckusluvr Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 08:47 PM
    Vegan Diets?
    I would like to learn more about a vegan diet. Is there a really good website that you know of?
    I have many questions!

Is is safe? What studies show that it is, or is not?
    What vitamins do you take on a vegan diet?
    And what do you do if you are going to eat at a restaurant! (red lobster!)
    Do vegans eat any fish?
    Or do vegans eat only "raw" foods?

Thanks everyone!
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 9, 2010, 10:52 PM

Veganism in a Nutshell -- The Vegetarian Resource Group

There is a lot of info on that website with recommended books at the end of the article.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vegan can't lose weight. [ 7 Answers ]

According to a BMI calculator I have 27 pounds to lose My husband and I decided to go vegan for health reasons. I don't eat un-healthy. I home cook all but maybe 1 or 2 meals a week. I have not eaten any cheese, dairy, meat, etc for a nearly a month. I don't just eat potatoes I make sure that my...

Vegan Marble Cake [ 1 Answers ]

I wish I thought to ask sooner... I am throwing a surprise get together for my girlfriend on Wednesday and want to bake her favorite cake, marble cake. My girlfriend is also very much lactose intolerant and so I plan on making a vegan marble cake with non-dairy icing and in the shape of a big...

Vegan health concerns [vegetarians too] [ 1 Answers ]

I've been a vegan for almost 7 years now, but a vegetarian for almost 10. I take my multivitamins daily, which include iron, calcium and other essentials. I eat right but ever since I had my daughter my iron has been very low. I take pills and try to add more veggies that have iron but it's...

Safety of a vegan diet? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a good friend who is a vegan. He takes vitimin and mineral supplements, but I still asssume that he has some deficiencies. He has bad breath and his skin is unhealthy looking. He also has a dry tongue and a constant cough. I don't know if these are caused by his diet, but I never noticed...

View more questions Search