Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlejosie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 10:45 AM
    I have the manuel... I want ENGLISH step by step instructions on mp3/mp4 free music
    As 4 answer... does not help. I have manual... I need step by step instruction in plain words . Not computor words that I don't understand /example /hit button that says... not feeds or something computor talk and words please from what I understand I might have 2 download music to netbook then to mp3/mp4 then remove music from netbook I think?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Why did you buy a digital device that requires transfers from a computer if you don't understand the function of the device nor the computer? Probably best to find someone local to you for hands-on help.
    littlejosie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 11:25 AM

Thanks 4 that informative reply... sutch helpful answer I am going to copy and post... I BOUGHT IT 4 MY SONS Birthday
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Are you comfortable using Windows Explorer? The manual mentions that you plug in the player, it will be assigned a drive letter, open Windows Explorer and drag the somgs from your hard drive to your device.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to wire and install potlights? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I purchased a set of 6 potlights for our kitchen. There are instructions in the box, but they are not as "step-by-step" as I would like.

Next step to english? [ 9 Answers ]

The European Union commissioners have announced agreement to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications, rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement...

Sstep by step instructions for above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

Don't have instructions on how to set up an above ground pool. Pool was given to me without instructions. Need step for step instructions.

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? The directions are very difficult to understand. I can not find any user instructions online. Is there anyone who can help me.:confused:

View more questions Search