Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosa 80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 10:41 AM
    I had unprotected sex on the 30, 31 ,1st and 4th can I be pregnant?
    My last menstrual period was on jan 21st and I had unprotected sex on jan 30th and 31st feb 1st and feb 4th. I been having a little cramping and on my vagina . Could I be pregnant?
    rosa 80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 10:45 AM

My last menstrual period was on jan 21 and had unprotected sex on jan30 and the 31.. and on feb 1 and the 4th.and I been having cramps.could I be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Of course you could be pregnant. You had sex. You now are playing the waiting game. You will have to wait to see if your next period comes. If not, take a HPT using first morning urine!
    Jessie8 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 04:09 AM
    Yes you could be pregnant just wait to see if you will miss next period or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex. Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this month through out... My periods have been delayed by 2 days... I have the usual stomach ache and cramps... but no sign of blood... am I pregnant?? How much delay in periods is considered normal... what measures should I take right now so that I don't...

Unprotected sex after 1st pill of Plan B [ 1 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex after 1st pill of Plan B(emergency contraception), 2nd pill due after 10hrs. Do I need to take the whole of Plan B again or just the 2nd pill s enough?

Scared.unprotected sex.pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a few days before my period was due... he did "come" inside me... I am really nervous I usually have a normal cycle and won't know until tomorrow if I do get it or not... but could I still get pregnant? And could I still get my period and be pregnant? I really...

After having unprotected sex how long until I find if I'm pregnant or not? [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex wiv my boyfriend on the 9th of December and the next day I felt ill and my stomach hurt, I took the morning after pill. But I'm still worried about being pregnant. How long can I wait unitl I take a pregnancy text? Please help :)

View more questions Search