Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miketamu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 07:57 AM
    Older seiko world time clock instructions
    Can anyone help with the insructions for setting the time and date on an old "SEIKO World Time" desk/alarm clock, Model "DA718G". It also has a "Weather" button on the face, but it does not appear to do anything when pressed. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike
    rickey456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Got a copy from seikousa.com - call the NJ number[ 201] ask for manual to QEK113G or write me at [email protected] and I will send you the pdf
    yrralguthrie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2015, 10:13 AM
    A button turns on settings
    B button cycles through settings. Press repeatedly to cycle through all settings.
    C button advances values 1 at a time. Hold to auto advance.

Press A after settings are finished.

Press all three at a time to reset to factory?? I don't know, I'm not coordinated enough to do this. Fingers too big.

Seiko manual not correct for all models.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor [ 5 Answers ]

Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Directions for Seiko World Clock, QHL020B [ 7 Answers ]

Purchased a Seiko World Clock QHL020B, but it did not come with instructions. If anyone has this model please let me know how to set the clock. The calendar keeps going back to Jan 1999, it won't stay set. Thank you

My seiko world time touch sensor clock? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set my seiko world time touch sensor clock?

View more questions Search