Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Graphic/Game Design School
    Hello my name is victor,

I have been searching online for a school that gives out degrees and teaches you about graphics and digitial/game design.

I was going to try out itt techincal institute. But I heard a lot of places don't accept there degrees cause of the low education.. don't ask me why.

**note I don't have a diploma or ged**

So can anybody with this interest or knowledge of this category give me information on schools that teach this specific field..

I want to earn a degree in graphics design for the future of revolutionary gaming

I am very serious about this matter and I really need help and assistance

Expert advice knwoledged.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely

victor.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Closed:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graphic software... [ 6 Answers ]

May I ask you guys... I'm having problem with adobe and corel ruler... their measurements are not exact in a real ruler... how can I fix it... :confused:

What are the best graphic image editors [ 3 Answers ]

What are the best photo/graphic picture/image editors? Are they Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro? Separately, what are the best FREE photo/graphic picture/image editors? I sometimes need to edit pictures, or scans, or images and MS Paint is entirely insufficient.

Graphic Video Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MDG Pentium4 Vision 4000 tv/computer. It has 512 ram and a 160g hard drive. I have tried to play PC games such as, Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings and could not install them on my system. I cannot afford an expensive graphics card, but I want a card that will at least play all the...

Eudora graphic failures [ 1 Answers ]

Using Eudora 5.9, I have frequent incoming messages containing graphics which show only a Red X in a box... somtimes I can 'hover' and read a jpg file name and it will be in the "attach'' folder... other times it will not be there. Also, there are frequent occasions when the graphics are a bunch...

View more questions Search