Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byrnejeff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2004, 02:35 PM
    Date not displaying correctly
    OK has anyone ever experience this problem? When a record is saved in an Access database, the date is saved a 2/3/2004 (Feb.03/2004) which is correct. However, when it is displayed, using Format(RSQRY("CheckInDate"), "DD-MMM-YYYY"), it display 02-MAR-2004. Anyone ever experience this?
    tadds Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2004, 11:05 AM
    Date not displaying correctly
    I believe your use of the -MMM- is what dictates the month token. Use -MM- instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

New web site - thumb images not displaying [ 1 Answers ]

I have just uploaded new web site - www.bridalsales.ie. As can be seen on the "Sale Preview" page some of the thumb images (9 out of 24) not displaying. However, all seems OK on my local copy launched from within Frontpage. I have double checked that all .JPG's have been uploaded. Looking for any...

Problem displaying photos [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so here goes, myspace.com photos do not show up on my computer, they just show up as the little red x in the corner. Everything else loads on the page, the videos and everything, just not the peoples pix. What is wrong and how do I go about fixing it? And I haven't found anouther site that this...

Heater won't come on correctly. [ 1 Answers ]

When I use the Auto feature on the heater it won't come on but when I put it on Fan it runs just fine. What's causing this?

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search