Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Winged Angel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Anime
    A one hour series of a man that transformed in a being like ultraman. But it wasn't ultraman. It had something on his head that he could throw to monsters and it cut their head of. It is not a cartoon. I saw it on TV in the 70's or 80's. I would greatly apreciate someone helping me with the name.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 08:50 PM

If it was not animated, then it is not an Anime. Was it just a Japanese-styled TV show? Something similar to Power Rangers?
    Winged Angel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 09:05 PM

Sorry, it was not anime. I forgot to change the subject. It was Japanese like. But when he changed he became gigantic. Like ultraman. He fought giant monsters. It was very different than the power rangers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can name this old anime [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an anime on the anime network along time ago I remember at the end the main character died while trying to reach the upper city he slipped and his friend grabbed him but his Android hand broke off and he fell... the moive had bounty hunters there was a mayor of the lowercity who was killed he...

Looking for an old anime (I think it's an anime) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a REALLY!! Old anime (I think it's anime) anyway it's about a Princess but looks like a boy so she has been raised as a boy. She has short black hair and she has a little helper with a green hat (looks like Link from The Legend of Zelda) the thing I remember about it is that her...

What was the name of this anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so its an early 90s maybe late 80s anime. The main character used a four sided crystal to transform into some kind of Android robot In ine episode he fought a girl with a laser whip What is the name of this anime? :confused:

Name this Anime [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for an anime I watched awhile back at an old friends that I no longer talk to. It was mainly about 3 students of a private school. Two girls and one boy. The boy thought he was military intelligence or something. One of the girls was like in love with the boy. And that's all I can...

View more questions Search