Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NellstoCanada Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 07:42 PM
    Us border patrol
    If I'm a canadian citizen and I've been living in Texas for a few years can I go back to Canada on the greyhound using just my birth certificate and a Texas I.D. since I don't really have anything from Canada? Or will I be denied?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 11:32 PM

You will need a Canadian passport to enter Canada again.

Tick
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 9, 2010, 08:24 AM

Contact the nearest Canadian Embassy/consulate to obtain a passport asap...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you work for border patrol if you're convicted fellon [ 3 Answers ]

Can you work for border patrol if you're convicted felon for going AWOL from the military and charged with desertion?

Bad Conduct Discharge/Border Patrol [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking into joining the US Border patrol. I have a USAF BCD for larceny. I served two months in the brig. I was still able to use my VA benefits for school due to 4 years of honorable service. Will I be eligible to apply?

The Border Patrol and YOUR freedom [ 12 Answers ]

Hello wingers of all persuasions: YOUR Homeland Security Department is stepping up their roadblocks INSIDE the US. They claim to have jurisdiction within 100 miles of any international border. Two thirds of our citizens live within those 100 miles. Here in Washington, they've set up...

High patrol hats [ 2 Answers ]

I really didn't know what category this should be in, but this looked as good as any. You will probably think this is weird, but so what. It bothers me. Those hat that most state troopers wear ( Smokey the Bear Hats) ; they are always three fourths of the way up the back of their heads with that...

View more questions Search