Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    athena254 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 07:19 PM
    Internships for education majors
    I am looking for some paid summer internships
    I am an education major.. I live in Georgia... any information??
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Paid might be a little hard in times like these. Try applying for afterschool program. I got a job once and they pay $10 an hour. Try being sub. A job doesn't have to say "internship." The goal is to gain experience while making a little cash so you can have a career. Try tutoring or even working at a private school or day care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internships for electronic engineering [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know the sources for availing part time internships in electronics companies for engineering students

Majors in Physical Therapy [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm trying to figure out my major. Im thiniking about minoring in business and majoring in physical therapy. Ive looked around but apparently you have to major in a smaller category thank physical thereapy. I was wondering if anyone knew what types of majors I need to look into in order to...

Memphis internships [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am wanting a paid internship in Memphis. Here are my problems: 1. my resume leaves something to be desired. I have never been in a club or group due to the fact I work and study a language. And I have work a few jobs up till now. Some closed down, others weren't my cup of tea. 2. I have an...

My son will finish AU with 3 majors [ 1 Answers ]

:D My son is 27 years old and will graduate Anderson University in Anderson Indiana next summer. His majors are computer science, physic, and math. He worked with my son-in-law in Houston, TX for five years prior to starting school doing environmental work air, soil and water (testing, injecting,...

Like to possible internships available. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to alll.. I do my final eee... now its time for me start my 8th sem proj... like to do my proj in a company that provides internships to students while doing there proj... And my areas of interests in protection,awitchgears,power sys operation & ctrl... Also like to know the jobs...

View more questions Search