Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 06:34 PM
    My boyfriend and I don't have sex
    Ive been with my boyfriend for almost a year. At first it seemed like we where having a normal sexual relationship, as time went by I noticed that I was doing all the work in bed. Even when he would try to get me in the mood it was like he thought that just touching me down there was some kind of on/off button to arouse me. No kissing or massage oor little sexy whispers. Through the months it has gotten less and less. The last time we had sex was new years, but I really don't feel like I want to have sex anymore, I am so turned off And I think he is waiting on me to make the first move! I like him but I feel there never really was any passion, and I don't feel I can be happy in a relationship like this, but its so hard to leave him cause he is such a good person!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 06:40 PM

Have the two of you talked about it as a fun thing when not in bed or checked out sex guides (612.6) from the library? Have you ever done the sexy whisper to HIM and guided his hand and moved it around? Have you ever shown him how you want him to touch you -- "Like this ooooooooooooooo."
    confused2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 06:56 PM

I have, and Ive done things to him all the time that Im %100 sure he LOVES... But I don't get anything in return, and Im just bored and turned off! He seems to be kind of lazy I think. Litteraly I do everything... Im always on top, or going down, and I don't get it back
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Feb 8, 2010, 08:05 PM

Sounds like your mind is made up to leave. Why are you asking us anything? There is no need to stay because he is "a good person." If the passion isn't there... it's over... period.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 08:21 PM

Move out and move on. You have run this relationship as long as both of you really want.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 06:38 AM

You have to face the fact not every guy will be good in bed... or even really want to try to be.

Same with women.

You see a real big problem here... a leopard can't change its spots... and most people don't change their ways unless they really want to. You can't make them do it.
    RedBluePink Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Feb 10, 2010, 04:42 PM

I would talk to him about how this is a huge issue to you & if he cares not to change then its highly unlikely he will ever try to do more in turning up the heat with you... being intimate with someone has a lot to do with connecting with your partner.

You definitely deserve to feel wanted and appealing in a relationship I wouldn't settle...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want sex [ 5 Answers ]

There was a post on here... I could had swore my husband was writing it! Same ages, same issue everything!! But it wasn't, because the bottom part of the post was totally not our situations (he was talking about his life with her in general.) this is the part that made my jaw drop. The...

Don't want to have sex? [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I had my first baby in 07 I don't really want to have sex with my husband and I still feel the same way now that my new baby was born in 09 what can I do to feel the same way my husband does, horny?

Don't know what to do about having sex [ 9 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a boy of 14 same age as I was at the time but just before my birthdayy we split up because I was scared too try any sort of sex with him. So I told everyone that I have already dun everythink. But now I have got people asking me to have sexual intercorse with them for...

My boyfriend and I don't have as much sex anymore [ 3 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 and 1/2 years now we used to have sex whenever we could and it was great. I got pregnant and we still continued to have sex. After I have the baby we have sex 1-2 times a week. And that is a big difference from what we used...

My boyfriend don't want sex as much as I do. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I´m stephany my boyfriend is 29 and I´m 19 we used to have sex at least once a week and that's not even much but that was OK with me... but now it has been like a month already:confused: I alwayz try to start something but he says he's too tired!! Is it because the age diference?? I try talking...

View more questions Search