Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Do you think age matters?
    I am 19 and Im planning to hook up with a guy he's 32? Is that to old?
    athena254 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 07:22 PM

I think it is. Because although you may be mature the 32 is on a whole another level from you. I am 19 I can never date no 1 that old. Its good to date older guys since they are behind mentally but 32 that's almost 2 decades from you... he on a different level from you. I say if your 19 date someone 19-24... cause although you want a older and mature guy you don't want him to old cause you may find yourself going out the box just to reach to his level. You don't want to change yourself to get where he is when your just 19. You need someone in your age range
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 08:31 PM

You're both 18 and up, so there's no legal age issue.

However, 19 and 32 is a huge age different, so there might be compatibility issues.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 08:44 PM

I think this ends up like your last older guy thing.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...el-414409.html

Obviously you didn't learn that older guys love to use young things as play toys.

Are you looking for a daddy figure or what?
    rick4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 01:33 PM
    I think age matters teenagers are being bigged up by their parents to try and think that they
    Are in adulthood when science says that we do different things at a different ages we don't
    Act like teenagers when where 30 or 40 ,so age stables us and keeps us in check I think age is
    Earned (science is power) where human we need to no indifference not unity... so you
    Whould be stupid to get involved in a relationship at that age where not all united ,you
    Know where different... spot the age gap wake up and smell the coffee?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accouting Matters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Help the below; 1) My company is US$ database. What are the account can do a re-valuation? 2) How come stock can't do a re-valuation? 3) Can Fixed Asset do a re-valuation?

Divorce matters [ 2 Answers ]

I have just divorced ,and I have to pay my wife pound a year spouce maintenance for 5 years,so does this mean I can't move in and re marry and can she claim more money

Does nationality matters? [ 7 Answers ]

Why is it sometimes people can be ignorant towards you when they don't even know you enough? I am a russian student in England university and although people could be friendly with me they don't want get to involved with me and keep the distance? Can someone answer on my question?:confused:

Money matters [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was out of towm and I had this real life dream he walked in and sat on the be and asked me where the money was and walked out I was telling myself that I was a wake but could still feel and hear him.

Time Matters? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My periods have started on the 14th of Feb 07, they last for four days i.e till 17th of Feb 07. I want to conceive very soon. When is the right time we must indulge in for positive results? Than you

View more questions Search