Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberissmiling Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2010, 05:45 PM
    Country boys heart
    It's a country version of eric claptons "rock and roll heart" and it has a few differences in it. "i get off on 57 chevys, i get off on fiddles and guitars..like the way it gets me, every time she kisses me, i'm just a country boy, i've got a country boys heart." can't find it ANYWHERE. Google is failing me!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2010, 10:10 PM

Could the artist be Luke Bryan?
    amberissmiling Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2010, 11:54 PM

He has a song called country man and I checked it out, but it's not the same one. Thanks though! If you happen to find it, please let me know. It's driving me crazy! Lol
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 10, 2010, 04:29 PM

I remember it, it was by a group called "Six Shooter" I saw the video many times on CMT and GAC. One of the guys used to work at Springfield Guitar Company in Springfield, Tennessee. I will ask around about the group sometime and let you know if I find out anything.
    trivia matters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Yeah, I'm like, 90% sure the song was by a Canadian group called the Moffatts. They were a bunch of little kids when they recorded the song back in the mid to late '90s (I remember the video on CMT when I was kid) . But I can't find their recording on Youtube. You can still find their albums for sale on Amazon, although I don't find that song listed among the tracks. So maybe it was released as a video, but not included on an album.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me what are my chances of having a heart attack or heart problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK first of all my grandpa had 3 heart attacks and 4 heart failures my grandmother has had heart problems my dad has heart problems and my uncle died of a heart attack. So are my chances high

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Boys. Boys. Boys. [ 4 Answers ]

Where do I start? Okay, I'm in eighth grade. And in seventh I dated this one guy... twice. Both times it didn't work out for long. Actually 2 days. But he still flirts with me, and messes with me and stuff. So we were talking and I asked him who he liked, he said me. And I liked him too. And just...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

View more questions Search