Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweetgirl10 Posts: 84, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Was he trying to be nice or rude?
    Well I seen my boyfriend's brother at the mall on Saturday. I was getting out of my car when he was walking around from me, so I sent him a message and I was like Hey ****! I seen you at the mall, I was going to speak but you were gone when I turned around, by the way nice car I might have to steal it lol. Then I said well all right I hope all is well with you okay later. He replied and said "**** with me". Now I'm not too good on ghetto slang terminology so what was he trying to say?Like what was he saying or was he trying to be rude to me? Thanks in advance!!
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Feb 8, 2010, 05:31 PM

Umm. Don't worry about it?

Feb 8, 2010, 05:37 PM

Okay, Thanks!
    RedBluePink Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Feb 8, 2010, 05:44 PM

Kind of hard to tell what he said when its in stars, but since its your b/fs bro, I also wouldn't think too much into it as well.

He might have just been playing around with you also in response to your joking text message.
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetgirl10 View Post
    Well i seen my boyfriend's brother at the mall on Saturday. I was getting out of my car when he was walking around from me, so i sent him a message and i was like Hey ****! I seen you at the mall, i was going to speak but you were gone when i turned around, by the way nice car i might have to steal it lol. Then i said well alright i hope all is well with you okay later. He replied back and said "**** with me". Now im not too good on ghetto slang terminology so what was he trying to say?Like what was he saying or was he trying to be rude to me? Thanks in advance!!!

Actually I think it was really rude of him. When guys say stuff like that, they are in a way testing you to see how you will respond. YOu should tell your boyfriend about it... he knows his brother more and should know more of his intentions and can confront him himself. Don't let any guy no matter who he is talk to you like that. Really... I have 2 bothers and like more the 10 guy couzins... ive seen it all. Be a lady... no guy talks to a lady that way... Its definitely not your fault but don't let him get use to that way of speaking to you...

Feb 9, 2010, 06:35 PM

Thank you. I fully agree.
    aoifee88 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2010, 06:38 PM

You he seems kind of ignorant to me.definately say it to your boyfried

Feb 9, 2010, 06:42 PM

Thank you. I seen my boyfriend today and I brought it up but I didn't tell him about what his brother said,I was kind of hesitant about it. But I will be sure to tell him. So, it will not come up in the future and my boyfriend gets mad @ me for not telling him at all.
    aoifee88 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetgirl10 View Post
    Thank you. I seen my bf today and i brought it up but i didnt tell him about what his brother said,i was kind of hesistant about it. But i will be sure to tell him. So, it will not come up in the future and my bf gets mad @ me for not telling him at all.
    You exactly save yourself an argument. It might not be anything but get it sorted for your own peace of mind

Feb 9, 2010, 06:48 PM

Okay. I will call him tomorrow morning, because he is busy throughout the day or just get him to come over so we can talk about it. Your right, we have already had enough drama already and almost a yr for us now.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 9, 2010, 06:56 PM

Did the brother know it was you? He may have been having a bad day and snapped at something that to him seemed like an annoyance.

There are many different reasons for his reply. Try not to build it up into a huge matter. Just stay calm when you discuss it.

Feb 9, 2010, 07:35 PM

Yes. He knew it was me. Whenever I hang out with my boyfriend and his brothers they would all joke around with me. That particular one, the last time I seen him was like "oh thats sister in law right there". Plus, I know his ex girlfriend and I hooked them back up, so I guess that's just how he talk. But I straightened him out. I just didn't tell my boyfriend yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

Why did he have to be so rude? [ 14 Answers ]

Why did my ex have to be such a jerk? I sent him an email this morning... people told me not to do it, but I am weak I guess... told him I was working on being less passive-aggressive, could he send me my stuff from the house, wished things could have worked out but if he has moved on nothing...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

How rude! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so the girl I have been "hanging out with" has been obviously avoiding me for the past 3 weeks... cool. She has been saying "I have just been really busy, sorry"... no biggie. I go to a show tonight and have to stop in a bar to use the ATM and who do I see there?. HER. I was kind of shocked in...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search