Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donree43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Airguide instrument co
    Where can I get instructions on seetting the airguide barometer? It has 3 faces. On the left is temperature, center is the weather indicator and the far right is the relative humidity.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide barometer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased an Airguide Instrument Company barometer with temperature and humidity dials on it at an auction. I was wondering how to set the barometer and if there are any instruction manuals for this. I also was wondering how to read the barometer.

Airguide [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Airguide barometer with a sticker on the back showing I- 1795 or 1- 1795, presumably a model number? The front of it says "percent relative humidity. Haven't looked at it for 5 yrs. Recently moved to a condo that seems too dry; so I set it out again. Have moved it to three different...

Airguide instruments [ 0 Answers ]

The mecurary monitor is broken on my barmoter,where can I find a replacement

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.