Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newfiemom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 04:06 PM
    I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain
    Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm bath and I have taken Nova-Naprox-sodium 275 mg. I am ready to tear my hair out. Please help me find a solution!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 04:13 PM

That sounds horrible! Something is very wrong. Have you called your doctor for an appointment? If this were happening to me, I would do that in a flash. Even head to the ER. I'll notify J_9 to look at your question. She's an RN.
    newfiemom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 04:19 PM

What ever suggestions is great I wish that this monthly thing didn't have to happen at all... This is my second day of this and today I was at my mom's and I went to the bathroom and when I went to sit on the toilet a huge blood clot fell on the floor it was about the size of a saucer you use to put your cup on man oh man that was not the only tome this happened to me today!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by newfiemom View Post
    what ever suggestions is great i wish that this monthly thing didn't have to happen at all... This is my second day of this and today i was at my mom's and i went to the bathroom and when i went to sit on the toilet a huge blood clot fell on the floor it was about the size of a saucer you use to put your cup on man oh man that was not the only tome this happened to me today!!!
    You haven't called the doctor yet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 04:26 PM
    You need to get to a doctor as soon as possible. Is it possible that you are miscarrying? If you are bleeding through a pad an hour you need to get emergency treatment.
    abba11002 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 11:40 PM
    My late Fiancée had the same problem, it's called Endometrial or Uterine Hyperplasian. She had to have two D&Cs and put on Medroxyprogesterone. This is a very serious Gynecological problem and you need to see your OB/GYN right away http://www.womentowomen.com/menopause/uterinehyperplasia.aspx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my tubes tied and now pass huge blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 3 kids got my tubes tied sense then I have suffered from terribal cramps huge blood clots why? And is there something wrong with me?

Big blood clots in periods [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I am 14 years old, I am quite small, and thin so I don't eat that much; I have had periods for just over a year now (I think) and just recently I have been getting really big blood clots this has just started to happen, I don't want to go see a doctor or a G.P please help :confused: :(

Big blood clots [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I started my period on the 28th and for about a couple of days now I have had large blood clots as big as golf balls. Is this normal or what should I do

Big blood clots, bright red menstration [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone that has any thoughts are more than welcome. I am a 31 year old mother of three. My youngest just turned a year 2 months ago. I had been treated with laser surgery about 3 years ago for pre-cancerous cervical cells. I have not been back to my OB since my follow up after having James....

BIG and scary blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

I had endomitriosis and had surgery 10 yrs ago. I am very anemic, again! I had back surgery for which had to be given a set of injections a month before to bring my blood level up high enough to have the surgery otherwise the doctor said I couln't have it done. For the past 3 months. I have been...

View more questions Search