Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Childhood toys
    Sit back and think, now christmas is coming up and I'm after gift ideas but I don't want just any old gift ideas I want you to tell me what your favorite toy was as a child and weather or not there is an updated version now.

Mine was lego I used to spend hours building walls to stop my sister coming near me (we hated eachother) as for an updated version well hey lego is lego..

Your turn...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 08:52 AM
    LEGO LEGO YEAHHHIII me too!!
    I also loved Barbie, I had bardie dolls, the car, the house, the clothes :D
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2006, 08:54 AM
    The toy train track or race car track. Also my brother and I spent tons of time building great Hot Wheels tracks and jumps.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    LEGO LEGO YEAHHHIII me too!!!
    I also loved Barbie, i had bardie dolls, the car, the house, the clothes :D
    Hehehehehe I was a sindy girl I had the lot and I found out last month my mum still has it all too so god help me when millies old enough.

http://www.sindy-dolls.com/
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 08:56 AM
    Cindy, I remember her too :)
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 4, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Being a 27 yr old tomboy I loved Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters. Actually if you wanted to keep me occupied give me a plastic shovel and bucket with some water in the backyard. LOL.

Although after the lights went out, this tough little Tomboy used to cry without her glow worm and her stuffed dog named after the brave family pet.
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Oct 17, 2007, 05:29 PM
    My favorite christmas present was mrs. beasley from family affair. I still have her. But I doubt there is an updated version

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a childhood friend still alive? [ 9 Answers ]

I had a friend in high school. I heard this person might not be alive anymore. Is there a way I could find out? I haven't seen or spoken to him in forty years.

Jesus' childhood through adulthood [ 15 Answers ]

Why doesn't the bible include the early life of Jesus.. obviously he was going to be important from the get go... Virgin Mary getting pregnant... the 3 wise men.. where did all these stories go?what about Jesus' brothers and sisters.. what happened to them?any answers?

Lost childhood memories [ 4 Answers ]

I can not remember any part of my childhood. I am 16 years of age, and can't remember things about my family from when I was even 11. I did not have a bad home life, but my mother was bi-polar manic depressive, and I seem to have blocked out all memory of her in my childhood, including both good...

A Song From My Childhood [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone recognize this song from these few pieces of lyrics. I remember it as a child being played as like a comedy type record on children's radio shows. The song was basically about someone running and trying to keep up with a car ( I think ) and as the song went on the car was getting...

View more questions Search