Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fayeleenail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Stabbing and burning pains in the upper part of my right side
    I'm having sharp pains and burning sensations in the upper part of my right side an dit hurts when I move... what is it?
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 8, 2010, 01:25 PM

I can only tell you to make an appointment with your doctor, or go to ER. It is impossible to tell what it might be given the limited information and inability to examine you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stabbing& burning foot pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning & stabbing pain in my right foot on the right side in-between my heal & toes. It sends this pain up the back of leg or the inside of my leg that feels like a sharp pain. The burning pain is only in the right side of the foot. What can this be? I am a female, 53 yrs. Of age

Stabbing head pains [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing stabbing head pains to the back right side of my head. I went to the docter and had scans which are clear. I was also given tegretol because of suspected nerve damage it did nothing so that medication was stopped. I still have the pain and am taking panadol 4 hourly which...

Sharp stabbing pains under left rib *possibly 8 weeks or more* [ 3 Answers ]

I have this sharp stabbing pain on the bottom left side of my ribcage. I got a positive pregnancy test about 3 weeks ago and I have no idea how far along I am. Probably 8 weeks or more. The pain feels like those cramps you get when you run too much, but I didn't go running or do anything. When...

Sharp stabbing pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen usually right before my period or when I'm running or right after sex. The pains are so intense I curl up in a little ball not wanting to move cause when I move one single muscle anywhere it hurts so bad I want to scream. I also have lower back...

View more questions Search