Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acool2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 11:05 AM
    Stair pipe handrail sound vibration
    We live in a 3 storey building. Which is divided into a residential and commercial space... One occupant rented the place for a band rehearsal gig. The space was sound proofed but the problem is that our stair handrail is made of steel pipe mounted on the concrete floors. Now everyfloor I go there is a vibration from the handrail due to the sound by the band rehearsals. How can I eliminate this vibration?

Check out some similar questions!

Low Frequency Humming/Vibration Sound [ 47 Answers ]

Hello. For the last several months my wife and I noticed a low frequency humming sound in our home. At first this sound was simply "white noise" and not very noticeable unless you really tried to focus on it. However in the last couple of months the sound has been much more noticeable,...

Frequent pipe vibration [ 6 Answers ]

My water pipe frequently vibrates whenver you flush the toilet nor turn on the water... it usually last for 3-5 seconds and it will shut off by itself. Sometimes I turn on the water to stop it because it very annoying especially at night time. Previuosly it was happening if we use the main washroom...

Loud vibration sound when toilet is flushed [ 4 Answers ]

There are 2 toliets in my building, one one the 1st floor, and the other directly above it on the second floor. When either toilet is flushed, a loud vibration sound is heard from the piping. Should I be concerned?

Very Loud pipe vibration in wall [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We have a townhouse that we've lived in for about 1 and 1/2 years. Over the past few weeks, there's been a very loud vibration coming from the wall that supplies water for both the upstairs bathroom and the downstairs bathroom. You can actually feel the shower head vibrating. It's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.