Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doreencirillo Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2010, 08:27 PM
    How old is my apartment building
    How can I find out how old my New York city apartment building is? What is it's history?
    sassy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 11:15 AM
    You can type in your street address and the information will come up at www.zilla.com. That is where I got my answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of my apartment building [ 13 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone died in my apartment ? This may sound completely crazy... I'm a little sensitive to these things and I'm hearing a lot of " bumps in the night ".

BED BUGS in an apartment building [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has lived in his apartment building for over 2 years his land lord refuses to fix anything his fawcett drips and his tolite keeps running all day if you don't jiggle the handle. 6 months ago new tentants moved in and he has had bed bugs there ever since. He told his land lord about this...

No ABS use for drains in apartment building [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not a plumber, but your average DIY guy that does pretty good most of the time. What's the deal about no use of ABS pipes for drains(compulsory metal pipes) in an apartment building. I was told by one source that in the evnt of a fire, the ABS tends to give off a toxic gas that is dangerous for...

I have a problem with another tenant in my apartment building... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a huge problem with another tenant in my building. These people are absolutely insane! They have done nothing but cause us mental anguish and suffering. The eldest daughter of the woman who lives upstairs has harassed me and my children constantly. She leaves used condoms by my door, has...

View more questions Search