Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zoe2432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 08:12 PM
    My mom lost her remote and the key that manually rolls up the door! It's a detach ga
    My mom lost the garage remote, and the key that manually opens the roll up door. She lives in condo, so the garage is in the middle of a row of ten other garages-so there is zero way to enter the garage unless you can use the remote or the key! It is an older place, so the remote she had was programmed with up n down buttons, 6-8 of them if I remember correctly. The key that she used to get it to open or "roll up" with was really tiny, it looked like a diary lock key! I need help because her trash cans are out and the association is going to fine her, Do I get a locksmith to rekey, or what? little help! Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2010, 07:42 AM

Do any of the other 10 Garage owners have the small key? Can you provide make or model of door, or a picture of the lock, any numbers on it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Garage Door Remote [ 15 Answers ]

Help, The previous renters left without returning the remote for the garage door. The problem is the door is closed and there is no other way into the garage. I'm not sure of the brand of garage door, but how would I open the door from the outside if I don't have the remote or how do I program a...

Lost Garage Door Remote Opener [ 4 Answers ]

I lost my garage door remote opener. Unfortunately, this is a detached garage, i.e. garage by itself with no door or windows to get in beside the garage door itself. I can buy a new garage door opener but without being able to open the garage, how can I reprogram this new opener to open my...

Remote Control Key/Door lock [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program a keyless remote control for a 1998 nissian pathfinder

How do I manually tune my TV without a remote? [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a Proline TVC140, without a remote. The screen is just blue, the video is OK, that plays. But I can't tune any TV stations in with no remote.

Lost power to garage door - including remote [ 4 Answers ]

My garage door seems to have lost power somewhere. I don't have power from my remote in the garage, the keypad on the garage door, or either car remotes. I know I have power in the plug-in that it is connected to, but can't seem to figure out the problem - could a battery be out somewhere and...

View more questions Search