Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roberttanti Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 02:25 AM
    Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook
    Does anyone know how I can extract a the Contacts from one Outlook to another? Export and Import or? Any ideas and suggestions please? Thanks!
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Nov 23, 2006, 08:28 AM
    You can use Outlook's Import/Export feature to make this easy:

In Outlook, click File and select Import and Export. The Import and Export Wizard dialog opens. Select to Export to a file. Select Microsoft Excel from the list. Select the Contacts folder to export from, then the path and file name to save the exported data to.

Copy that file to the other computer, open the Import and Export Wizard again and Import the data back in the Contacts folder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express: Big Address Book but nothing in Contacts [ 11 Answers ]

Got a new laptop and imported my address book (wab) into OE... the same way I've done it dozens of times over the years... But on this 'puter the Contacts pane is empty. When I go to the address book (from within OE) all my contacts are there, and when I go to send an email and start typing...

Using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server [ 5 Answers ]

I have access to internet through ISA server. Browsing is fine but I can't check my POP mail through Microsoft outlook. What is the problem ? following error message is shown by outlook The server could not be found (Account :'Hot Pop', POP3 Server: 'pop.hotpop.com', error number: 0x800ccc0d)

Microsoft Outlook Picture Default [ 2 Answers ]

(microsoft Outlook)picture Attachments Gets Replaced With A X, Does Not Print Pictures

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

Exporting Mail from Outlook 2003 to 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I have been strugggling with this (what I feel should be simple and probably is) problem for two days now and its driving me up the wall so could some kindly soul please help!! I need to export all my saved e-mails (in various sub-folders within the INBOX) from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 on my...

View more questions Search