Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clssms Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 01:51 PM
    2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms
    I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 7, 2010, 10:59 PM

Get a blood test from your doctor. They are more accurate, although, 8 tests is quite a lot to be negative. There could be other factors affecting your cycle, but if in doubt, just go to your ob/gyn.
    TTCLady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 07:14 AM

Sometimes it may seem like your period is late, when in fact you may have ovulated later than you usually do. The time between your last period and ovulation may differ from cycle to cycle, but the time between your ovulation and your next period usually only differs a day or two each cycle (this is called the luteal phase of your cycle).

If you know when you ovulated, and your period still hasn't shown up and you are past your usual luteal phase length, then you may be pregnant.

Feb 11, 2010, 08:44 AM

I ovulated on the 7th of January which was a Thursday, I then had unprotected sex on the Friday & Saturday. Still no period now that's 19 days late. Had a blood test yesterday, just waiting for results..

Feb 15, 2010, 07:59 AM

Just got my results back from my blood tests and its negative, please can someone help?
    BriBurns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 12:25 AM
    I don't really have an exact answer as to why, but I went through the same thing. I took at least 20 tests after missing my period for months and having all the symptoms and every one came back negative. Not even a week after I had taken another round of tests, maybe 4 or 5 days, I took one and it was immediate positive. The next day I went to the doctor and found out I was almost 4 months along.
    Maybe your hormones just aren't high enough? I'm still not sure why all mine came back negative, but it can happen!!
    crystal1994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clssms View Post
    Just got my results back from my blood tests and its negative, please can someone help?
    You still might be pregnant and your hormones not high enough yet. Just watch what you eat,drink,and do..
    tianame Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2012, 07:57 AM
    The more you stress your period will be delayed... relax... n confirm your test... if its negative then you are nt pregnant...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 1/2 Weeks late on period, and negative pregnancy test [ 22 Answers ]

Hi. My period is usually regular. It comes every thirty days, give or take a day. My last period was on May 1. I took a home pregnancy test on June 8 and it turned out to be negative. For the last two weeks, I have been having severe nausea, vomiting, bloating, white vaginal discharge, urinating...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

8 Weeks Late, 2 Negative Pregnancy tests. All the symptoms! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, My Last period was on June 27 and I have not had a period since! Ive tested myself twice and both pregnancy test results have came back negative. Ive been experiencing period like pains for the past 2 weeks but have had no spotting or bleeding, I went to my doctor who didn't even test me...

Period 3 weeks late, pregnancy symptoms, negative test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My last period was on 13th March 2008. I have lots of pregnancy symptoms such a nausea, vomiting, tender breasts, sore nipples, harder/firmer breasts, bleeding gums, stuffy nose, headaches daily, tiredness and these are just to name a few, however I have done several home pregnancy tests and...

4 weeks late period negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My cycle is of 45 days, my last period was on 15th April 2008, it was due on 31st May 2008, today is 26th June, I have taken 4 pregnancy test all negative. I am hypothyroid, taking medicine, it is controlled.I visited Doctor, she gave me duphaston, daily 2 for three days, I taken that on...

View more questions Search