Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bribri1225 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 12:36 PM
    I have a friend proble and I need help
    I have this friend and we are best friends but I really don't know! Last year she got mad at me for no reason and she made up stuff about me and got all my friends against me! All of them but then we all worked it out and we were al friends again and me and her became best friends again. Everything is good! And now this week she has been getting mad me or no reason again! Like I forgot to wait for her is the hall way at school and so she got mad at me! And got really mean and then she told me sorry! And then everything was good! And then yesturday we were texted on our call phones and my phone was like not working and then so I could not text her back but then I got it working 2 hours later and she got mad at me because I didn't text her back right away and was like don't talk to me and being mean and I don't get it! She is acting so mean and I'm scared that she will bring all my friend against me!! What should I do? Best friends don't act this way! What is her problem? I'm always nice to her?? What would you do?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 03:25 PM

I would definitily confront her about how she is acting towards you. I would be gratefull for her apologies, but I would be sure to let her know that actions speak louder than words, and it is causing you to be unsure in your friendship.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2010, 01:47 PM

Double post...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proble in ac generaor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a proble in ac generaor When I started the generator it is not controlled by field winding and it gives high voltage than rated What could be the reason

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

A word proble m [ 7 Answers ]

Here it is: Two persons started moving towards the other town at the same time, when they met, one person had walked 6 kilometers more than other person. After meeting they continued walking towards the other town at the same speed, first person arrived at the town 4 hours after meeting, second...

View more questions Search