Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devilzrock94 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 10:05 AM
    I have 4 c/section my last section 3 months back now I have 8 days over periods.
    I have 4 c/section. My last section was 3 months back. Now I had 8 days over periods. I have pregnancy test slight positive. Guide me can I abort it because I am not feeling myself able to continue it. Thanks rply soon very very worried.. I am
    devilzrock94 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 10:09 AM
    [QUOTE=devilzrock94;2216331]I have 4 c/section. My last section was 3 months back. Now I had 8 days over periods. I have pregnancy test slight positive. Guide me can I abort it because I am not feeling myself able to continue it. Thanks rply soon very very worried.. I am 38 yers old. Help me please.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 7, 2010, 10:14 AM

Your doctor, who knows your history and current condition can advise you. Be sure to ask about birth control options. Abortion is not a good form of birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic back pain since c-section/epidural [ 22 Answers ]

December 13, 2006 Hospital (recovery after c-section) - lots of back pain, especially in lower back, left of spine. I'll refer to this as the "spot". The spot felt like a huge knot the size of a nickel and was extremely painful. Especially when I laid on it Kept telling the nurses my back...

After C-Section, Bad Periods. [ 3 Answers ]

First of all a little background... I'm 19 years old and just had my first daughter by c-section in October. Before I was pregnant my periods were very regular I knew exactly when they were coming and had not cramps and my period only lasted for 3 - 4 days. After my surgery I bled pretty normal I...

Periods after C Section [ 3 Answers ]

My wife gave birth to our baby 7 weeks before. She was having periods for two months now the third month has been start and she is having more bleeding but it is not heavy. Is it OK or shall we contact our doctor.

Back pain after c-section [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've had extreme back pain in my lower back as well as around my c-section area since my c-section 3.5 months ago. It is also the same side that I could feel even after the epidural was given. I've had many people tell me that I have a case against the ansteologist (sp) because of his...

Chronic back pain since c-section/epidural Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Around the end of 2007- everything just continued to get worse. It hurt to stand, it hurt worse to sit, even worse to lay down. I went to my physician again. He said to do physical therapy. They gave me a referral. My insurance wouldn't allow me to go to the therapist they referred me to. I called...

View more questions Search