Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 09:44 AM
    Channeling a loved one?
    Is there a possible method of channeling a deceived loved one? I read a while back about a certain rock that you can purchase to get in touch with the unconscience world, I don't know if that can help.
    Whatever the case, I wouldn't want it to be an evil method etc. oija board. Thanks in advance.
    (the deceased person is my child's father that passed before I found out I was pregnant. That is why I would like to make contact.)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 09:53 AM

What do you mean by "unconscience world"?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 09:55 AM

Anything that is not tangible. Your dreams are the unconscience world but are linked to the conscience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Channeling Brick for Plumbing [ 22 Answers ]

I am planning an addition to my home and am trying to figure out how to run some of the plumbing. The house is currently double wythe brick construction, so 2 of the 4 walls of the addition will be brick. Since space is at a premium, I am trying to figure out ways to avoid building out the brick...

He has loved before. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 years told me he has been in love with this other girl back in middle school. After 6 1/2 months me and him split for the first time, when we split they hung out. Well then me and him got back together, He secretly broke up with me for her. He's said he loves me and He's fallen...

I though me loved me [ 4 Answers ]

I was seeing this guy last year, he had just split with his girlfriend and I liked him he liked me. So we started seeing each other and out relatuionship got stronger, then he went to uni:( . It didn't stop us until he felt like he was using me and basically told me were to stick it. I want he...

I am 34 and have never loved [ 24 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and the mother of two children, who I think loves me but has never said it. Her actions show this love. I am 34 and I do not think I have ever been in love. I spent the first 15 years of my life being raised by a hard nosed marine, then the next 15 years in the cut throat world...

How can someone who loved you do this to you. [ 14 Answers ]

It's been about 4 or 5 weeks now since my ex dumped me. I don't need to go into how much I loved her or how much I did for her, I'll skip that part. But basically I've just found out that she has got with another guy. I have no idea who it could be. I'm hurting so much. Me. "Is it true your with...

View more questions Search