Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WildChild92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Did I make a mistake by giving the girl I like my cell number?
    I liked this girl for a while now. I told her I do like a few months ago. I sometimes feel that she likes me, because she will start pointless conversations with me sometimes, which doesn't really bother me. But like two weeks ago, she asked me was I going to the Valentine's Day dance. And I said I might. Well this week she asked me again, and I said yes. Well to get to the point. People was telling me she liked me and I should get her number or give her mine. On Friday last week. I gave her my number instead, and now I feel like I made a HUGE mistake by doing that. I felt like I should've asked her for her for hers because I'm the one that likes her and I'm the one who should be calling. Was this a big mistake?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 10:02 AM

Be upfront. Tell her you gave her your number because you would really like to hang out.
    There is nothing wrong with being honest and it will ease your wondering if she really likes you.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 7, 2010, 10:05 AM

Next time you talk to her just say something like: I didn't get your number the other day when I gave you my number. Do you mind if I call you sometime?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 10:07 AM

Well guy its not to late to get her number, and show some interest when you see her in person, since you do like her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I make a mistake? [ 6 Answers ]

About two weeks ago my girlfriend of a one year mostly long distance relationship broke up with me. She and I had been fighting a lot about contact, and that I felt we hadn't been talking enough. She had just moved into an off campus dorm, and gotten a lot of new friends, and is taking more...

Did I make a mistake. [ 4 Answers ]

OK I met this guy through my mother. My mother and his mother actually. Well he had a girlfriend at the time. I found out he broke up with his girlfriend or so I thought. I was really scared to contact him because our families know each other. I was scared he might say something or it would get...

Did I make a mistake? [ 5 Answers ]

I called this guy who I really want to be with and told him I needed to talk to him first before making a decision. I told him that I thought everybody deserves a second chance and I am sorry for breaking up with him. Then, I asked if he was done with me. He never calls me. I always call him...

DId I make a mistake? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Well I don't know how to start this My parents have been married for almost 25 years. They have had there ups and downs in there marrige. My mother lives in Manitoba with her business while my dad has his in Alberta. Although they are still married. My dad has had a history of being...

Did I make a mistake? [ 2 Answers ]

I used CPVC glue (otey gold) to glue a pvc trap together. Do I have to cut out and re-build the trap with PVC glue?

View more questions Search