Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WreatchedTHRAWN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 11:04 PM
    Early - mid 90s animated kid's show
    I'm trying to remember the name of a early - mid 90s kid's show. It was a computer generated show. It involved 5 planets (I think) that had engine and the people were like fire people, ice people, rock people and I think there were others. There was also a war involved.
    crybabypirate2255 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 12:55 AM
    Sailor moon??
    LoreleiS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 06:26 AM
    It sounds a little like Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
    Darkpied Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2009, 07:55 PM
    I know this one, the anime you are thinking of is called shadow raiders. You are correct in how you said there was five planets the planets of Rock, Fire, Ice, Bone and Beast. But as you get farther in the anime you see some more, unfortunately this anime was never finished and never will be.
    argonPOS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 04:29 AM

Good freaking show!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Early 90s kids TV show. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Can anyone help me I'm going crazy!! I need to know what the name of the show was on kids TV (could be bbc or ITV) in the early 90s. It featured an alien who had ears that were back to front and because of this he had to wear a hat that covered his ears all the time. The other main...

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Mid-Late 80's Creepy Animated Show/Film [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor soul that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. All I remember is that one...

Early to mid 80's TV show [ 6 Answers ]

I used to get up early on Saturday to watch a TV show that had kids who were in a band. I would say it was a predecessor to type of show Saved by the bell was. Any ideas?

View more questions Search