Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 05:26 PM
    I also appreciate the update. Glad things are still working smoothly.
    Mancave Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2015, 12:20 PM
    6 years UPDATE!!

6 years later and still running without a hitch. And never, ever has any user "missed their mark."

This urinal works flawlessly and is a practical additional and a unique conversation piece!

Thanks once again to:

massplumber2008 aka MARK,

speedball1 aka TOM

mygirlsdad77 aka LEE

These guys not only provide expert/quality advice -- but and LASTING advice as well.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 21, 2015, 09:53 AM
    Hello Mancave,

Thank you for stopping by after 6 years with an update. Glad your urinal works after all these years without a hitch !

Milo
    Mancave Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2020, 02:39 PM
    10 years UPDATE!!

10 years later and still running without a hitch. And never, ever has any user "missed their mark." As a matter of fact, as a preventive measure, I put a section of cardboard from the original box on the floor under the urinal -- it's still there and it looks basically brand new. Never a drop of nasty has ever touched it.

This urinal still works like it's brand new and shows zero evidence that it is 10 years old.

Thanks once again to:

massplumber2008 aka MARK,

speedball1 aka TOM

mygirlsdad77 aka LEE

I hope you guys are doing well and still posting here.

These men provide expert/quality advice -- and LASTING advice as well.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 20, 2020, 07:53 PM
    Hi Mancave.

Great to hear things are going well for you, but I'd still have to bet that at least a few drops of nasty have hit the cardboard over the years...you're just getting older and must not see as well anymore is my guess!!

Thanks for the update and checking in!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urinal drain schematic [ 2 Answers ]

How do you snake a urinal ( it is not draining properly)

How do I remove cast iron/possibly brass plug from cleanout drain in bathroom? [ 9 Answers ]

My bathroom sink is plugged solid. I tried to use snake under sink but can't seem to get it in very far. There is an old corroded clean out sticking out of the wall behind the toilet so I removed the toilet to get at it but it doesn't budge. It has a square nut on the top of what looks to be a...

Removing cleanout plug [ 3 Answers ]

How do you remove a cleanout plug when the nub for where you put the wrench on has been rounded off?

Drain washing machine through a cleanout plug. [ 14 Answers ]

Want to discharge my washing machine through the opening of cleanout plug of cast iron vertical soil pipe at my basement. Size of plug is 2"7/8. Please show me how to adapt the PVC pipe(2'' pipe) to the cast iron soil pipe. Thanks

Oddball cleanout plug size - need replacement [ 1 Answers ]

~ 4" cast iron pipe rises to 1st and 2nd floor bathrooms Pipe drops to basement floor into a cast-iron double-hub with a cleanout cast and threaded right in the hub casting next to the hub that holds the stack. It is not a threaded nipple caulked and leaded into the hub. Problem is the...

View more questions Search